Liquid Detox Formula
Liquid Detox Formula by Lily
Aloe Milk Thistle Burdock Buckthorn Red Clover
Detoxes Liver Gallbladder Urinary Tract
by Lily of the Desert
Help improve nutrient absorption with a safe daily detoxifier! Lily of the Desert’s Aloe Herbal Detox Formula is a special blend of certified organic aloe vera and trusted herbs that has been clinically proven to reduce ammonias & cell nitrate levels by 11%. This Detox Formula has been known to work well for occasional bouts of constipation.
Aloe vera contains over 200 biologically-active components including polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes that help keep your body healthy.
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Promotes further cleansing of waste from the colon
- Support healthy digestion
- Assists in cleansing and soothing an upset stomach
- Maintains healthy regularity
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Supports healthy liver, gallbladders and urinary tract function
Suggested Use: Before opening, shake bottle well. Take 2 ounces (4 Tbsp) alone or mixed with a favorite juice. Up to 8 ounces daily. Refrigerate after opening. Recommended to consume within 5-6 months.
- 80% organic ingredients
- Organic Herbal Blend includes: Spearmint Leaf, Milk Thistle Seeds, Echinacea Leaf, Burdock Root, Dandelion Leaf, Green Tea Leaf, Red Clover Blossoms, Blue Cohost Root, Buckthorn Bark and Slippery Elm Bark
- No water needed
- Bottled in BPA-free Plastic Containers
The Lily Difference
We are the Leaders in Aloe!
Learn more about how we oversee every step--from the field to the bottle--with our vertical integration.
Read how we are improving aloe benefits in our independent "Gold Standard" clinical studies.
Understand how we utilize aloe polysaccharides from our organic aloe plants to optimize the health benefits of our products.
In 2007, we added a patent-pending concentration of high-molecular weight aloe polysaccharides, derived from the inner filet of our aloe vera plants, to our products. Aloesorb™ optimizes the benefits of aloe vera by maximizing nutrient absorption that is vital to digestive health, immune response, detoxification and antioxidant support.