Multi Collagen Protein Beauty + Sleep Vanilla Chai
Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein
Beauty + Sleep Vanilla Chai
With a warm, comforting flavor, this new formulation is a welcome addition to your evening wind-down routine. Promoting a sense of calm after a long day, these ingredients pack in the joint, gut, nail and hair support benefits that makes our collagen famous, plus an added layer of skin support from our clinically studied, plant-based phytonutrient blend. Magnesium and organic ashwagandha round out the ingredient list, providing restful sleep support while alleviating the effects of stress and tension.†
- Vanilla chai flavor
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Promotes restful sleep†
- Supports overall skin health and skin elasticity†
- Supports skin, joint, nail, gut† and hair health
- Features collagen types I, II, III, V and X
- Sourced from non-GMO, cage free, cruelty free sources and as always, raised without hormones
- From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
- View our Certificate of Analysis
- Add one heaping scoop with 8 ounces of warm water or nut milk
- Add to your favorite recipes
- We recommend enjoying one scoop in warm coconut milk before bedtime as a component of your wind-down routine.
Beauty Phytonutrient Blend
Beauty + Sleep features a clinically studied blend of phytonutrient-dense fruits and vegetables like acai berry, asparagus shoot, pomegranate fruit and more. This blend supports overall skin health and skin elasticity.‚Ä†
Multi Collagen Protein Complex
Many collagen supplements found on the shelves are single-source collagens, meaning they only include one type. We set ourselves apart as we created a complex that includes hydrolyzed bovine hide collagen peptides, chicken bone broth concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides, and eggshell membrane collagen. This complex packs in benefits like joint, nail, skin‚ hair and gut.
Generally speaking, magnesium is responsible for hundreds of reactions within the body; it's even needed at the DNA level, where it's vital for tooth health and more. This mineral is often generally recognized for its calming benefits. When it comes to magnesium, the source matters. We used a clean, sea-water source where it is naturally found.