CALM® for Muscles Magnesium Supplement
Natural Vitality CALM® for Muscles
- All the benefits of multi-award-winning Natural Vitality CALM® and a unique formula of L-carnitine, bromelain and beet root powder
- Let go of worries as the stress-relieving power of magnesium eases away tension*
- Nearly all carnitine present in the body is concentrated in skeletal and heart muscles
- Delicious, tangy organic watermelon flavor. Vegan, gluten free, and Non-GMO Project Verified
- The best-selling magnesium supplement in the natural products market
Recommended Use for Adults: Start out with a half teaspoon of Natural Vitality Calm for Muscles powder daily, gradually increasing to two rounded teaspoons per day as needed. Individual results may vary.
WHY IS SUPPLEMENTAL MAGNESIUM SO IMPORTANT?
Magnesium is an important basic nutrient—it powers more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body and is essential to good health. However, since our bodies can’t produce this mineral, we need to replenish its supply every day. Studies have shown that many people may not consume an optimum amount of Magnesium. That’s where Natural Vitality CALM® for Muscles comes in. Best-selling magnesium supplement in the natural products market and multi-award-winning Natural Vitality CALM® , helps promote healthy magnesium levels—the result of which is stress relief, calm mind and relaxed muscles.*
HOW DOES NATURAL VITALITY’S CALM FOR MUSCLES WORK?
For muscles to function properly, there needs to be the right amount of magnesium within them. Our Natural Vitality CALM® for Muscles was specifically designed to support healthy magnesium levels. It is formulated with:
- The same relaxing magnesium found in Natural Vitality CALM®, the multi-award-winning, best-selling magnesium supplement in the natural products market, anti-stress drink mix*
- The amino acid l-carnitine. Nearly all carnitine present in the body is concentrated in skeletal and heart muscles
- Bromelain – derived from the pineapple plant – is a proteolytic enzyme complex
- Beet root powder which contains antioxidants and micronutrients including nitric oxide