Multi Collagen Protein Unflavored
Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Unflavored
We created this collagen to fill the space in the market for a collagen powder with more than just one source so you don't have to choose between bovine or marine. You don't have to settle for a single source collagen; Multi Collagen Protein gives you support for your skin, nails, hair, joints and gut with five types of collagen from four food-based sources. Our collagen powder is sourced from non-GMO, pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Supports a healthy gut, skin, hair, nails and joints†
- Features Collagen type I, II, III, V and X
- From non-GMO, pasture-raised, cage free and cruelty free sources
- From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
- View our Certificate of Analysis
- Add one scoop with 8 ounces of water or any beverage
- Add into your daily coffee or smoothie
- Add to pancakes, oatmeal or cookies
Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides
Our hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides are pasture-raised. Featuring collagen types I & III, our hydrolyzed bovine hide collagen peptides support a healthy gut, nails, hair and joints (including support for healthy ligaments and tendons).
Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate
Our sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate comes from non-GMO, U.S.-farmed chickens. The collagen type II found in chicken bone broth supports a healthy gut and joint health.†
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides
This marine collagen comes from sustainably wild-caught pollock, harvested from North American waters. It may also include cod or haddock. Marine collagen naturally features type I collagen.
Eggshell Membrane Collagen
Sourced locally from U.S. farms, this eggshell membrane from non-GMO eggs features collagen types I & V.
Full List Of Ingredients
Multi Collagen Complex: Hydrolyzed Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides, Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate, Bacillus coagulans (2 Billion CFU), Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides.